- Clean my car - because my mom's best friend, my aunt Kathy is coming to visit from Portland, Maine on Wednesday and is going to use my car for the 11 days she is here.
- Clean my room - because I haven't cleaned it in months, and I did some rearranging when I set up my home office downstairs last night.
- Do laundry - because I'm attending a conference next week with Natural Step on sustainability and I need more clothing options. I have to wait until this afternoon when Kirk leaves to get access to the laundry room.
- Clean Kirk's room - because my best friend from high school, Jon Grotz, is visiting from Washington next weekend and will be crashing in there. Kirk just got a new bed so we need to set that up as well.
- Overall house cleaning - because my mom likes having the house clean for guests.
I'm spending my weekend organizing and cleaning, what are you doing?