Sunday, June 07, 2009

Jenna Comes To Town

I've been horribly neglectful when it has come to blogging the last month. (I swear I have a lot of good reasons...my life is very exciting these days - if you want to know more about that stuff just message me...) But I did want to let you all know that the other Jenna, came to visit me this weekend from Hawaii! The picture to your right is from our roadtrp to Niagara Falls last year. Where I got my first (and only) ticket, we stayed in a sketchy motel, and got to feed beluga whales! She was in my bible study at Bentley with me and I freaking love having her here. Especially since she is leaving this fall for Baton Rouge for a year of service with City Year before heading back the Bentley to graduate. How cool is that? This is what we have done so far:
  • Eat an awesome welcome dinner of kabobs and Indian rice with Kristi and her friend Megan (and Ryan)
  • Kicked Kristi and Megan's butt at Phase 10
  • Ate dessert crepes
  • Rode Max downtown
  • Checked out my office and the Pearl District
  • Went to the Rose Parade 2009 with Kristi, Megan, another Jenn, and Ryan
  • Walked to Vivaci on 23rd for more crepes
  • Took the Portland Street car down to Saturday Market
  • Check out the Naval ships for fleet week
  • Ate sushi at Sushitown
  • Watched Milk
Today, we are heading to church and then who knows? Will keep you posted?

Who was the last person to come visit you from out of state?

No comments: