Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Musings

I've been really out of the whole blogging thing lately. I got a promotion at work, so I have more of a "schedule", with more responsibilities and expectations. Which takes away from my blogging time. But my boss is out of town next week and I have a lot to get down around the office to keep me busy. I LOVE MY JOB!

This weekend, my mom and I (and Dainty) stayed up at Government Camp. We've rented a condo for 5 random weekends this winter to get some much needed skiing done. Spending most of my last four winters in Boston has really killed my skiing, but I'm definitely making up for it now. I have a seasons pass at Meadows if any one is ever interested in going. Plus, Tuesday's at Ski Bowl ladies can go night skiing for $14, so I'm down to do that as well. Our condo is super cute! Amazing beds, I don't think it is because I'm exhausted, they are just heavenly!

Got to the house Friday night, checked out Mt. Hood Brewery for dinner. I love breweries! Great beer, horrible fish tacos. Sunny day on the mountain on Saturday, but there was a ton of people, which was a drag, hung out in Heather Canyon most of the day. Ran into family friend's of ours who's daughter is on Beaverton's ski team. They came over for dinner and drinks. Then mom and I went to this dive bar. We walked through town (which is like 2 blocks) and went to the loudest bar, called Charlie's had fun. Introduced my mom to Sublime and explained what Jagger on tap was... We decided to sleep in today since it was rainning. By the time we go to the Mt. it was sunny and slushie. Which makes me nervous cause those are the exact conditions I broke my leg in. Had a great work out though. Skied for 4 hours, then it started raining so we called it a day and headed home.

Pretty much my life in a nutshell for the time being...

How was your weekend?

No comments: