Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Facebook Game

Here is a Facebook thing that has been going around. Thought I would share it here:

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I’m the “big” sister. Which is a joke because my younger brother, who is 3 years YOUNGER than me is OVER a foot and half taller than me.

2. I still sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Teddy Betty. I got him when I was 4 months old. And he has no face.

3. I have to have my toenails painted. This is due to a tattoo on my left foot and a funny “shrek” toe on my right foot.

4. I believe in an awesome God.

5. I love going to local breweries and trying new beers and learning about the process. I collect pint glasses too. I have over 30. My mom doesn’t like that part.

6. I love my family unconditionally, however, I think they are nuts.

7. I really enjoy q-tipping my ears. I love the feeling. I have no idea why though.

8. I think it would be cool to get a license to carry a concealed weapon. I would never want to carry a weapon or feel like I have too. I just think it would be crazy to know I could if I wanted too.

9. When I was about 7, my friend and I started “SAVE THE WORLD, LOVE THE WORLD CLUB” I now work for a sustainability company…surprised?

10. I have a metal rod in my leg femur from an unfortunate ski accident. I hate wearing shorts in public because of my scar. However, I’m perfectly comfortable wearing a swimsuit anywhere.

11. I’m freakishly flexible and normally told “Oh, that isn’t normal” when stretching.

12. When I was growing up I wanted to teach Killer Whales sign language…think about it for a second…

13. I was in a middle school play called “Becomes a Rose” in which I didn’t speak at all and I was the lead.

14. I have a sick obsession with popping zits and peeling dead skin off.

15. When I was 13, I buzzed my hair. It was also the time when I started getting mistaken for a boy, learned what the terms “butch” and “dyke” meant, and was told to be strong and not let the cancer win. I really was just sick of having long, curly hair.

16. I’ve dyed my hair every possible color. Finally did pink this summer and didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. My boss at the pool loved it when people said “that purple/green/black/white/red haired girl just did …” she knew exactly who it was.

17. I’ve been a lifeguard for 7 years, I’ve never actually saved a person in my pool. Aided in situations at a camp, downtown PDX, on the highway, even on an airplane.

18. I hate shaving my legs…ask me how long I’ve gone…seriously…

19. I have to write thank you notes after each present I receive for Christmas, Birthdays, etc. or I can’t open my next present – this got so bad my parents started hiding mixed presents under different part of the tree.

20. I need to wash my hands after I touch anything.

21. My room can be a complete mess but I know exactly where everything is, however, anything outside my room needs to be completely organized or I am lost.

22. I need to be completely wrapped in “Puff” (my blanket) to sleep.

23. I don’t sleep with any pillows. I also don’t own any which makes it really hard to have sleep over parties. Most of my friends know to bring their own.

24. When ever I fly, I must call my parents and tell them I love them. Even if its 3AM.

25. I hate that college has made me feel like I have to wear makeup and underwear everyday.


No comments: