Thursday, July 09, 2009

Floating Thoughts 07/09/09

I'm really struggling to blog lately. Between work, my contract work, my personal life and regular life it seems as though I have a lot going on and have been doing a lot of great personal reflection and yet haven't been able to sit down and write about it. Let's just summarize here via floating thoughts.
  • My Bible Study wrapped up for the summer on Monday. Had a great time learning about prophecy and Revelations. Wondering what I should focus on for the summer. Suggestions? Thinking about finishing reading Closer Than Your Skin or doing Song of Songs...
  • Leaving for middle school camp on Sunday. Super pumped about it, but praying for a good attitude adjustment, healing of my hip, preparation for my girl's hearts and general prayers of energy and safety. Care to join me in those prayers?
  • I had and awesome time camping with my "almost" family during 4th of July weekend. It was great to see everyone and catch up. And to get a reminder of what a large family who cares about one another looks like. What did you do for 4th of July?
  • I'm super pumped to announce that CafeGive finally went live. I've been working for them for almost a month now and it was good to watch them launch yesterday. Can't wait for the social media (aka my part) to go live next Friday. Please check out their website and let me know what you think?
  • I freaking love the flexibility, love and support that my boss shows me on a daily basis. I really believe I'm spoiled in this way. What is your favorite thing about your boss?
That is all I have for right now. What have you been up to while I've been gone?

No comments: