Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My "Other" Job

A couple of weeks ago, my boss Darcy Winslow, told me about her friend, Sandra Morris, who was launching a new company called CafeGive, and was looking for someone who could help with the social media aspect of the company brand.  Darcy thought I would be great for the job.  Before I knew what was happening, I became the Social Media Director at CafeGive!  I love doing what I'm doing and feeling like I'm making a difference.

CafeGive helps non-profits gain more support via fundraising by allowing advocates to create widgets and posting them on their blog or Facebook.  Cool huh?  So please check them out.  Tell me what you think.  And if you have any suggestions (both for the website or for non-profits we should reach out too) please let me know.

No comments: