Saturday, August 01, 2009

Floating Thoughts 8/1/09

It's been awhile (story of my life). I'm blaming it on the heat wave that has hit Portland. I can hardly focus at work so to write blog posts seems a bit of a stretch. But it is starting to cool off so I think I can manage a couple of floating thoughts.
  • I'm super excited my best friend, Beckie is visiting for the next two weeks. She makes my heart happy.
  • Went to WakeJam yesterday - I think they need some help with their marketing / execution for future events. But I definitely need to get back on the water soon.
  • It's August 1st - which means 26 days to my 23rd birthday. Crazy - that feels super old and yet super young to me.
  • I had a photoshoot with Sara Gray this week and can't wait to see how the pictures came out.
  • I'm attending my first black tie event for work this month. My boss is speaking at the event. Check it out here!
  • My dad is coming to visit for a couple of weeks at the end of the month. Bummed I didn't make it to China this summer but excited to see him.
  • Bummed that my Bible Study and middle school programming is done for the summer. Not sure what I'm going to do with my Monday/Wednesday nights now. I'm sure I'll come up with something...
  • Excited to be joining a book club starting in September - reading Trouble by Kate Christiansen. Has anyone read it?

No comments: