Thursday, September 03, 2009

Personal Letter Asking For Help

Here is the letter I sent out to my personal contact list!
Dear Family, Friends, and Those I've Met Along the Way,

I'm writing to you because I need your help!  I just entered www.blogyourwaytoantarctica.com in hopes of getting a free trip there!  As many of you know one of my life goals is to go to every continent.  This trip I would be able to cross two of those off my list.  Also, my boss got to go there earlier this year and while I love her dearly.  I don't think she should get all the fun!

So, I need your help.  First of all go to: http://www.blogyourwaytoantarctica.com/blogs/view/604 and vote for me.  If you have more than one email address, use them all!

Second, tell people about it.  Forward this email, tell your friends and family, random people you are connected too.  Let's see how big of a tribe we can make!  Blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc!  If you need help or additional information just let me know I'd be happy to help in any way shape or form.

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate it and if I win - I definitely owe you all something!  Postcards, photos, penguins, shout outs.  You name it!

GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Jenna Forstrom

Want to help me spread the news?  Let me know how I can help you help me get to Antarctica!

No comments: