Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why I Love Good Customer Service and Beer

As many of you know.  I'm kind of a brewery fanatic.  I tend to choose where I'm going to eat based on new breweries I've never been too.  We live in the micro brewery capital of the world.  Who can blame me?  I also have a pretty "epic" logo pint glass collection from my travels.  And this Thanksgiving weekend was no except.  My dad was visiting from China (I have him to thank for getting me into breweries) and Kirk was playing basketball in Washington.

So for lunch we stopped at Fish Brewing Co. in Olympia, WA.  They are an organic brewery (which is awesome in it's own right).  And was pretty bummed when I found out they are out of logo pint glasses...Fast forward to dinner, we decided to check out the Green Dragon, who Dad had heard about from some friend in China and I had heard about through Twitter.  And guess what?  They were also out of pint glasses!  I was so bummed and told our waiter about what had happened at Fish Brewing.  She disappeared and came back with a Fish Brewing pint glass for me!  Turns out they sell Fish Beer there and had some promo pint glasses.  She seriously made my day!

When was your last great experience with customer service?  Or tell me about another great brewery.

No comments: