- Improve my "professionalism," my dress, organizational skills, and manner.
- Improve my writing skills. I'm going to practice this by blogging more here.
- Start thinking about grad schools. Take a couple courses here and there and find out what I like (and how I'm going to pay for it.)
- Grow my "freelance business" / non-profit idea more. Don't know about this? Ask me about it sometime.
- Invest in something, a house, a car, the stock market, etc.
- Work out consistently.
- Go camping more or do more weekend get-a-ways.
- Actually sign up for roller derby.
- Start brewing my own beer.
- Eat healthier and locally, build my chicken coop and learn what foods are grown in the Pacific Northwest and in what season.
- Pray more (with authority).
- Build more community in my middle school small group. Hang out with them outside of Wednesday nights.
- Work on forgiving those who've hurt me. Not because they need it, but because I need it.
- Have a better attitude towards things I don't agree with 100% (be humble basically).
- Invite more friends to church and develop my spiritual gift more (and don't let it freak me out so much...)
Better late than never. What are you doing to improve your life in 2010?