- I still sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Teddy Betty. I got him when I was 4 months old. And he has no face.
- I have to have my toenails painted. This is due to a tattoo on my left foot and a funny "shrek" toe on my right foot.
- I believe in God.
- I know I should do more of my own share to take better care of this planet. Stop using recycled bags and bringing coffee in my own coffee cup to work, for example.
- I love going to local breweries and trying new and different beers and learning about the process. I also collect pint glasses from breweries. I have over 30 thus far.
- I love my family unconditionally. However, I think they are all nuts.
- I really enjoy q-tipping my ears. I love the feeling. I have no idea why though.
- I love popping zits and peeling off dead skin. Especially on other people. My mom says I should have become a dermatologist instead of doing marketing.
- I think it would be cool to get a license to carry a concealed weapon. I would never want to carry a weapon or feel like I have too. I just think it would be crazy to know I could if I wanted too. It should also be noted that guns scare me.
- I really hope my children are all taller than me.
Prost! Marketplace To Host Craft Brewery Pop-Ups
11 hours ago