I didn't feel stressed out then - but when my doctor pointed all that out to me I understood how I could be stressed out. Needless to say I'm taking it easy this weekend.
- Tomorrow is my first day off from working since Houseboat Camp on June 21st.
- Last night was the first time I ever slept alone in my house (just Dainty and I) so I went to bed at 1:30AM and woke up at 5:15Am to open the pool.
- My health insurance will run out August 27th (my 22nd birthday). This is something that terrifies me.
- I might be leaving for China a week from today. Something I am super excited about, but I need to get more organized before I leave for two weeks.
- I had a great conversation with my dad this afternoon - looks like I'm going to China soon.
- I got another female business women mentor. That makes two. I'm such a lucky girl. I've been working with Darcy Winslow - Executive Advisor for the Nike Foundation for 4 years. Now I'm adding Jill Eiland from Corporate Affairs at Intel to my list.
- I've applied to some really awesome jobs at Habitat for Humanity and OMSI.
- I reconnected with another family friend who is helping me get more involved with Oregon politics and is also helping me get more involved in the Komen Organization.
- I finally started helping my aunt get rid of some stuff from her previous job (we've been talking about doing it for 3 years).