Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It seems fit to make list of things I'm thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day:
  • Having an amazing Savior, who loves me despite my many flaws.
  • My wonderful family from all over, Beaver, Eugene, China and the East Coast - for all their support.
  • My awesome friends (I wish more of them blogged), especially BK What?!? (today is also her 23rd birthday), Elan, Celeste, Katie and Jade.
  • My inspiring Bible study, with an awesome group of seven other ladies, genius leader Janette, and wonderful cook, Frank.
  • My cute puppy, Dainty, who isn't really a puppy, but still looks like one and doesn't at like a 10 year old lab.
  • My awesome job, with an awesome boss, Darcy Winslow, who gives me responsibility and flexibility to make my life wonderful and that this work makes me feel like I'm really making a difference in this world.
  • The fact that my mom is letting me live at home, rent free (and let me drive one of her cars).
  • My health and that of my friends and family (everyone is doing really well!)
  • OPI Nail Polish (I really need to paint my nails today)
  • My ridiculously long list of books I want/need to read - so I'm thankful for the gift of literacy I guess
  • That even though I'm broke, I'm not living in poverty and that I have the education to make a difference in the world.
  • That I graduated from Bentley College/University in May this year.
  • That my dad is coming to visit this Christmas for two weeks!
  • That my brother and I are super close for being brother and sister.
  • I'm thankful for the invention of sushi.
Maybe I can write more later - gotta go paint my nails and get ready for FOOD!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: