Monday, November 17, 2008

New Job, New Title

So, I have this new job, which I already wrote about. I'm the only employee and it is a fun, creative job. We are ordering business cards soon and I want to have a fun/different job title and I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me come up with something or have any suggestions. Please let me know! Along with that, maybe I'll change my "Who Knows the Title of My Life" to something else.

So, if you were working for a sustainability consulting firm and you were the only employee (other than the owner/founder) what would you call yourself? I do a lot of market research and general helping (administration, business launching stuff). Plus your a pretty cool, recent college graduate girl, who is a little on the funky side.

Maybe I'll award a prize for the best job title!

No comments: