Monday, October 20, 2008

Little More on the Life Update

Got a couple of minutes to kill before heading to Bible Study. Which I don't think I've mentioned before. I joined a Bible Study run by Janette Green. The doctor at Houseboat camp and an AMAZING Christian woman. It is an all girl (or should I say woman?) Bible study that meets on Monday nights. Frank (FRANK - really loud and with a French accent) Janette's hubby makes us dinner and then we do our Bible Study. Right now we are studying prophecies, which isn't something I've ever spent much time on. So I'm learning a ton.

Today was also my first real day being unemployed. I didn't get much done though. I got up, started picking up the house because the cleaning people are coming tomorrow and our place is trashed (I did everything except my room - that is for after Bible Study), did a months worth of laundry, worked out, help my aunt load up her Hummer with all the stuff that didn't sell at the garage sale, did some research for my new part-time job (remind me to blog about that more), and applied for a couple of jobs from Craigslist. Hopefully, something will pan out.

That is basically my life. Oh, and the Red Sox lost last night. Let's not talk about it.

No comments: