Thursday, October 09, 2008

Two Week Notice

It's been awhile since I wrote about my life career wise. Here is a little update.

Today I turned in my two week notice at T.H.P.R.D. Where I have been lifeguarding on and off for the past six years. It is time I grow up and find a real job that utilizes my degree. Lifeguarding is a great job when your in high school or college but not after graduating. While I believe working there has given me great opportunities and a chance to grow up and practice my leadership skills. It was time for me to leave. For the last couple of months I've felt unappreciated and taken advantage of. If you want details call me and I'll let you know.

I've never turned in a two week notice before. Has anyone ever turned in a two week notice before? If so, how did it go?

As for now, I'm trusting God has bigger and better plans for me. Counting my blessing for my family and thus lack of major expenses.

So I'm back on the market. If anyone knows of any marketing, management or non-profit jobs that are available. Please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: