Monday, October 29, 2007


Tired but good day.

Today I woke up earlier than I normally do on Monday mornings to have birthday breakfast with my college pastor and one of my friends. A great way to start off my day.

Now, I am exhausted. After the Red Sox World Series win and celebrating and getting up early I am tired. But booked until 10PM at the earliest, then I have to study for a midterm because I want to go to the parade tomorrow and Salem for Halloween (school is over rated anyways right?)
Side note. My mom sent me this quote yesterday from on of our favorite artists, Brian Andreas.

"I remember when the whales had wings, she said. Whatever happened? I said. It got to be too noisy with all the airplanes & other stuff, so they flew into the ocean & never came back. Some days, she added, I think about going too."

Additional side comment: My dad is an official US Expat as of today. Please pray for my family and this transition. Thank you!

No comments: