Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I was tagged (by default - but whatever)! Teehee!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
  • I was a 6th grader at Meadow Park Middle School
  • Figuring out what it was to be a Middle Schooler
  • In "A" Hall - the Spanish Immersion Program
  • Playing Rec. Soccer
  • Staring in Meadow's "Becomes a Rose" Play
  • Starting to get involved at Sunset Pres.
4 Things on my To Do List today:
  • Finish being in this class
  • Maybe skipping out and going to the Men's Bball Finals - Go FALCONS!
  • RA meeting (and I'm doing a culture share)
  • Study a bit for my two finals tomorrow
  • Attempt to get a lot of sleep so I can handle my two finals tomorrow
Snacks I Enjoy:
  • Chips and salsa
  • 10 cent wings
  • Trail mix
  • Popcorn
Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
3 of my Bad Habits:
  • Swearing
  • Being OCD about petty things
  • Watching TV instead of sleeping/reading
5 places I have lived:
  • Portsmouth, NH
  • Beaverton, OR - Joscelyn St.
  • Beaverton, OR - Kevin Ct.
  • Waltham, MA (2 different dorms, 4 different rooms in 4 years)
5 Jobs I have had:
People I am tagging: Carrie, Traci, and then LOCC's blog

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for playing tag, Jenna! And it was not by default! Kurt bowed out and Yonas was subbed in his place, and he doesn't blog. Now THAT'S being a good sport!!
I didn't know that you are an RA! You have some varied experiences to list. Good for you!

Jenna said...

Thanks! You have to work hard to play hard. Yup, I'm an RA I live in sophomore housing but I love it.