Friday, March 07, 2008

Spring Break:

Tomorrow starts my Spring Break journey. However, first I am going to attend NCAA Division II Men's Basketball Championship - NE -10! Which is taking place here at Bentley - and Bentley is set to win! GO FALCONS! Then:

  1. I'm driving to Manchester, NH to meet up with Julie, my fellow Spring Breaker.
  2. Take a Greyhound bus from Hartford, CT to NYC at 12:30 AM.
  3. Taxi to the airport.
  4. Airplane to Miami.
  5. Taxi to the port!
  6. RELAX for the next 5 days!
Please pray for me and my friend Julie, for safe travels and a fun time. I also tend to get wicked anxious right before I fly so please pray especially for that.

My goals for Spring Break:
  • Catch up on sleep!
  • Read my book for class
  • Fun read
  • Hang out with Julie
  • Get a good tan
  • Have fun exciting adventures
  • Meet some cool new kids

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm praying!