Saturday, March 15, 2008


Spring Break: Update! This picture is from Xcaret Park (see below).

I'm back from Spring Break - very relaxed and tan. I want to do a couple of blogs but here is the general overall one. Things I need to talk more about:

How much I hate American Airlines

And thus barely made the cruise - the boat left at 4PM - we got there at 3:48 (they had to re-open the gate to let us on)

Reading Naked Conversations by Shel Israel and Robert Scobl
I also finished Grendel by John Gardner (which I was supposed to read two weeks ago...)

Going to Xcaret

Swimming with Stingrays in Grand Cayman

I'm also very curious to hear what other people did/are doing for their Spring Breaks? What about after college - are they just called vacations? I don't know what I am going to do. I'm already planning post-college vacations!

No comments: