Friday, May 16, 2008

Family Day

After surviving on less than 5 hours of sleep while at the Bahamas every day and only getting about 6 hours last night. Right now I am getting up and getting dressed because I GET TO SEE MY PARENTS TODAY! I haven't seen them since January 3rd (dad) and January 10th (mom). And I am super pumped. Not only that but I get to see my little brother (I haven't seen him since spring break) and my grandparents from both my mom and dad sides. We have a busy day ahead of us. I have to go pick up my mom and brother from the airport. Drop my brother off at my aunt's house to hang out for the afternoon and meet my dad who is driving up from CT with his parents to head to Baccalaureate. The actual ceremony I am getting honored with two certifications. Service-Learning and Civic-Leadership. We also have to go to a major/minor celebration for management. After Baccalaureate we are having a group dinner with a whole bunch of family then early to bed since tomorrow is graduation!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I am so very happy for you!