Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Greetings from MO

So we weren't able to meet up with dad's friend Jennifer. Which was a bummer because I would have liked to meet another woman who does business. But she did add me to her linkedin contacts which I thought was super nice of her. We did see the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, which dad enjoyed. He has wanted to go there since he was a kid so I think he was glad he could cross that off his bucket list. The highlight of my day yesterday was the improntu stop in St. Lewis to see the St. Lewis Arch. Pretty cool! I think it is one of the 7 Wonders of America or something. But we took some good pictures and I got to actually touch it. Today we plan on stopping in Topeka, KS to see a 1928B Harley Davidson that dad is getting restored there. Pretty awesome stuff since dad has been talking about getting it restored since I was in 6th grade. There are also apparently a ton of wineries in MO so dad said if we cross any on our way into KS we can stop and check it out. Hope all are doing well. Can't wait to see you in OR!

No comments: