- I have to write thank you notes after each present I receive for Christmas, Birthdays, etc. or I can't open my next present - this got so bad my parents started hiding mixed presents under different parts of the tree.
- I need to wash my hands after I touch anything.
- My room can be a completely mess but I know exactly where everything thing is, however, anything outside of my room needs to be completely organized or I am lost.
- I need to be completely wrapped in "Puff" (my blanket) to sleep.
- I don't sleep with any pillows. I also don't own any which makes it really hard to have sleep over parties.
- I still sleep with a stuff animal, Teddy Betty, which I got on my first Christmas. He doesn't have a face any more and I take him on business trips.
- When I'm home for the summer or Christmas break I usually sleep in my mom's bed more times then I sleep in my own.
- I hate unpacking, but love packing stuff up.
- I enjoy crossing things off lists.
- I enjoying popping zits, especially on other people.
- My toenails always have to be painted. If they chip I will redo them all.
- I never brush my teeth at night unless I drank soda that day.
- I have to crack my entire body when I wake up in the morning and consistently throughout the day.
- I have to call both my parents and tell them I love them before I get on a plane. Even if this requires waking them up at 3AM.
- I have to go to the bathroom before getting on any mode of transportation, bus, train, plane, or car.
- When I get nervous I start scratching my left hand by my bottom thumb knuckle or the tops of my shoulder blades.
- I get nervous that one day I'm going to take off all the hairs on my eyebrows every time I pluck them in an attempt to get them to match that I need someone to watch me do it.
- I hate shaving, and will go months without doing it.
- I still hate wearing shorts where strangers can see the scar on my leg, but I love wearing swimsuits in public.
- I hate that college now makes me feel like I have to wear makeup and underwear everyday.
Sunday, May 04, 2008
My friend Jenni, by way of my newer friend Crystal started blogging about their funny quirks. So instead of studying for my final I thought I should start brainstorming some of my own. Here is what I got so far: