While overall I have a great time in Key West with Sam, we decided that Key West is the reminds us of Pleasure Island from Pinocchio. The place where all the boys go to drink, smoke, play pool, gamble and oh - turn into donkeys. Key West is everything that your parents tell you is bad, yet they do while there. There were no kids there, and we were probably some of the youngest people there.
Things we did:
- Snorkeling - saw a Nurse Shark, Barracudas, and Parrot Fish
- Scootering around the island
- Getting hit on/free drinks from older men
- Riding a trike around Duval street ending in an accident and Sam getting a "Trike Burn"
- Almost getting suckered in to joining a cult
- Tanning - A LOT
- Other unmentionable things - you will have to ask me about that personally