Sunday, June 22, 2008

Swim Suit Stress

Sometimes I amaze myself about how stressed out I get over little things.

My current stressor is finding swim suits for lifeguarding this summer and Houseboat Camp. After investigating my current stock of swim suits I realized I need about three new swim suits. 1 more for work and 2 for Houseboat camp.

Today my mom and I went to Nordstrom Rack and the Nike Employee store. Neither of them have decent swim suits. I'm starting to stress out about spending roughly $90 for three swimsuits.

Here is what I'm looking for:
  • One piece
  • Competition cut
  • Size 30
  • Non-polyester
  • Swim suit
  • With no color preference
That is all. I think I feel better getting that off my chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.swimoutlet.com/Competition_Swimwear_s/220.htm

I think this might help!

Jenna said...

Who is this? And your link doesn't work.