Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Tides Have Turned


Tomorrow my best friend, Beckie Kruse, is leaving Oregon to go to Auburn for graduate school. For four years I have been leaving her to fly to the East Coast for school and today for the first time I said good-bye to her as she gets ready to fly to the South for school. I know she will have an awesome experience there and she will be in good hands. But as selfish as it sounds: I DON'T WANT HER TO GO! Here are my reasons why:

  1. She has been my Houseboat bunk buddy for the past 3 years.

  2. We both worked at THPRD during the summers/holidays.

  3. We are wakeboard buddies.

  4. Sunset Presbyterian attenders.

  5. She is my "what not to wear"/how to do make up/be a girl go to person.

  6. She gets my sense of humor and understands my thought process.

  7. She orders my Starbucks for me.

  8. Did I mention she was my best friend.

How am I going to survive this summer with out her?

Please pray as she moves, registers for classes, gets settled into work and school. And pray for me as I let go of her. Also, if you want to be my friend and fill my Beckie-less void please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: