Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cleaning Up Shop

I'm helping my aunt liquidate her boutique shop. And thus have a ton of stuff I need to get rid of. Everything is brand new and never been used. If you are interested, know someone who is interested or have any suggestions on how I can sell this stuff.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
Thank you!Various women's leather jackets in all sizes and colors.


More leather jackets and leather belts (also in various sizes and colors and designs)
Kimono-inspired men's and women's tops.
Kid's kimonos and other clothing.
Two Large 100% Silk Bathrobes.More Leather Belts.Marble vases, incense burners, eyeglass holders, boxes, and candle holders.


2 comments:

Melinda said...

What a lot of unique things!

Jenna said...

No kidding. I took all the belts to Plato's Closet and they didn't take A SINGLE ONE! I have no idea what I'm going to do!