Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Like I posted a couple of days ago, Paul Gillin spoke to my class today. Check out his blog - he actually wrote about us! If anyone wants to borrow the book he wrote, the New Influencers, let me know I have a copy you can borrow. Pretty interesting stuff. He encouraged us to learn the program Twitter. Does anyone use that? He also talked about using Google's Ad Sense to make some extra money. I'm debating putting in the LOCC blog to see how it works. I don' t think it really pertains to my blog. He also liked my definition of a "hi-hall-friend." Does anyone else use that term or is it just me? Another cool thing, I checked out Gillin's blog today and he was writing about Shel Israel, the social media blogger I am following for class. It's crazy how interconnected this all is. Yup, I know, I'm a dork.

No comments: