Friday, February 29, 2008

Unproductive Day:

Elan would be proud of me. Here was the break down of my day:
  1. Woke up at 12 noon. I was supposed to work at 10AM at the pool, but I was on duty (RA thing) and didn't get to bed until 3AM and completely spaced on setting my alarm.
  2. Ran errands with my friend Jade and went tanning.
  3. Went to Harpoon Brewery to celebrate my friend, Ally's, bday. Got drunk at 2PM because I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon. But had a great time hanging out with friends and joking. I guess I should review the beer. I'm having a lot of fun trying out different breweries and learning about beer. To me it's almost the same as wine tasting. Anyways, here is what I tried (in order):
  4. Harpoon Ale
  5. Hibernian Ale (Seasonal)
  6. Harpoon Cider
  7. 100 Barrel Series (Cast) - #22 Steve Stewart's Firth of Forth Ale
  8. UFO Raspberry Hefeweizen
  9. Took a 2 hour nap 4:30-6:30PM.
  10. Grabbed dinner with my friend, Claire, who I went to Greece with last Spring Break and studied abroad last semester so it was good to catch up with her.
  11. Am now working at the pub - which is completely dead, due to the fact that tonight is the Bentley Ball - thus I'm writing this slightly pointless blog about my day. Will probably go watch my friends do a case race later tonight.
  12. Then attempt to fall asleep at a decent time.
I hope everyone was slightly more productive than I was today. But had a good time as well.

No comments: