Monday, April 28, 2008

Tonight

Tonight was an interesting night. After water polo I was feeling very productive and was planning on finishing up my 6 page reflection for service learning for the semester, which isn't due until Friday, however, I have class with my professor tomorrow and thought it would be good to get it over with now so I can focus more time on my other finals later on in the week. Instead, I ended up having an intense, hour-long conversation with one of my ex's. It was good. I got some things off of my chest. While completely confusing Nick, I'm hoping he will take to heart what I had to say and maybe we can talk about it some more once he has done some processing. Hopefully in the near future. I teared up a bit but nothing to crazy. I'm lucky to have friends around me for hugs and encouraging words. I hung out with my roommates for a bit afterwards, doing homework and listening to worship music. A good ending to a tough conversation. And now it is 2:18 AM and I'm going to still try and bust out as much of this paper as I can before I have to get up at 7:40AM to lifeguard.

On a side note, I did manage to pack my all my kitchen stuff up. Yeah for being productive this afternoon!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm so glad you were able to have time to say more, I've really been praying over you and Nick, and I'm not sure if it will get better before it gets worse when it comes to men, but it really will get to be great, one way or another! :) I love you..
ps...did you take pictures!! :) yay for your very last day!!!!

Jenna said...

I feel good that I got everything out there. I was surprisingly fine today. God is really protecting me. Thanks for the prayers.

What do you want pictures of? My empty room?