Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Website

I have to create a website about my personal brand. My goal is to get it done by Monday so I can be done with this class before the final. Ideally, I could get it done tonight that would be great. I'm not holding my breath though.

This is what I have so far:

I'm graduating from Bentley College in May, so I feel like I do not have that many profession experiences. However, I do feel like I have some experience (check out my resume and previous work for examples). This is what I am looking for in a future job:

1. A marketing job (back up management job).
2. A job outside of New England (West Coast or International preferably)
3. Something in Non-Profit (or Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability)

In a dream world I would like to work for a foundation that focuses one the needs of pre-teen girls in developing countries. I would like to have a home (with a lot of land, near a river and the ocean) in the United States but have the chance to be abroad for long periods of time, about 3 to 6 months at a time.

"I like Geography best, he said, because your mountains & rives know the secret. Pay no attention to boundaries." - Brian Andreas

Thoughts?

No comments: