Saturday I went to the Boston Beer Summit - learned a lot, got to try a lot of beer, and won some cool prizes, stickers, pint glasses, shirts, etc. I'm such a college student - free stuff and I am there.
Sunday was Bentley's Senior Club night, we went to Club Felt in downtown Boston and I had a great time. Danced for like 4 hours. And I wore a new dress (shocking) and got a lot of compliments. The down side was I decided it would be a good idea to lift Sunday morning, in which I did lunges and squats add that to the high heels and dancing that night - my legs are now killing me! Oh well. I'll live.
Here are some updates about graduation:
- I'm speaking at my church on Sunday for Senior Recognition's "Cloud of Witnesses." I wrote out my speech on Thursday night and will post it up after my talk - my roommates read my blog and I don't want to spoil it.
- I am getting a Service Learning Award thing (120+ hours of community service) for graduation. I still have to update my hours, write my final journal entry, and final paper for this.
- I am also getting a Bentley Civil Leadership Award thing at graduation too. Thus I need to write a 3-5 page paper about my experience here for the past four years.
- I still have to finish up my 5 classes so I can actually graduate. Crazy!
- Plus, I have to pack up and move and prepare for my cross country road trip with my dad.
- And I have to get ready for the Bahamas - I leave in like a week and a half.