Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend was pretty busy:
  • Thursday I worked all night
  • Friday I was on duty and had a friend who graduated last year sleep over
  • Saturday I went to Sam Adams and did their brewery tour with some friends!
  • Sunday I chopped off all my hair again - back to the old school high school pixie cut which I love. I don't think my rather conservative business school friends will like it. But I LOVE IT!
I decided last night I need to start keeping a food journal to keep track of the foods I'm eating. In hopes of becoming more healthy. I'll try to keep you guys posted on how that goes. Today I eat:
  • 1 small, Currito Soy Smoothie, with mangoes instead of strawberries
  • Couscous w/veggie mix of carrots, bell peppers, garbanzo beans, and pine nuts
  • Turkey wheat wrap with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles
I'm trying to drink more water and keep better track of what I do for excersize. Today I:
  • did an ab workout
  • swam for an hour

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Add an apple to that list - yeah midnight snack!

Melinda said...

Can't wait to see the haircut!

Jenna said...

I'll post pictures up soon.