Sunday, April 06, 2008

What God is Teaching Me This Week

I've been spending a lot of time reflecting on my life, due to some unusual circumstances that have arose. Long story. But here is what God has revealed to me this week:
  1. I really need to work on loving myself more. I had a long Google chat conversation with my friend Traci and while I will be the first one to admit I have huge issues with love. She really opened my eyes to the fact that I need to work on loving myself better. I've already forgiven myself for stuff in the past, now I need to work on acting like I love myself. I need to work on treating myself better:
  • Not overworking myself at the gym
  • Eating healthier
  • XXXXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXXXXXXXX X XXX XX XX XXXX
  1. The second thing I've learned this week is that I really need to work on remembering to call upon and rely on God's power and strength when I'm going through harder times in my life. I did pretty good this week - but there is definitely room for improvement.

No comments: